Technology can do so much good in the world. And if not used well, it can also do so much harm. Never before in human history have young people had the ability to so radically change the trajectory of each other’s lives so quickly.
The Internet Safety Experts at Protect Young Eyes want to help all caring adults teach young people how to use technology well. Led by Chris McKenna (dad, Senate witness, child advocate), PYE will prepare you for today’s digital risks.
- Can YouTube be controlled?
- When’s the right age to talk to my kids about porn?
- What’s the right age for social media?
- What’s the right amount of screen time?
- What’s the best parental control solution?
- How do predators use social media to get to kids?
Anxious to get started? Receive their free weekly newsletter by texting PROTECT to 66866 or click below to check out their other resources!